SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years, by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilises and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, being the first CE certified skin cancer app. SkinVision’s technology uses an innovative algorithm to analyse skin spots, enabling customers and the health system to minimize cases of skin cancer and positively touch the lives of millions of people around the world. UX/UI Designer
Health has never been more important and solutions in the digital space are revolutionising the way we go through the health care journey.
What we know is that skin cancer is the most common cancer in Western countries and the amount of patients is rapidly growing. We embrace the idea that technology can take away the barriers that stand in the way of early detection of skin cancer, and get anyone to a doctor at the right time.
Our mission to save lives from skin cancer is a call for action and one we care deeply about. To continue expanding our reach to users, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that want to be challenged every day and know their impact is far beyond a job title.
The role of UX/UI Designer
In the role of UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for ensuring that all our user touch points positively reinforce our service, resulting in a cohesive and coherent product-customer relationship. You collaborate with the product development team to deliver your UX vision by enabling a common understanding of how users perceive and interact with smart mobile health solutions from a psychological, cultural and geographical point of view. In this role, having a clear vision on visual language, copy and motion is important to make our service available and accessible to the largest possible user base.
This position plays a vital role in bringing our business to the next level by improving user journeys across the service, ensuring high levels of usability and effectiveness.
- You will work together with (product) management to establish and continuously refine our UX vision for reaching our mission
- Deliver product specifications in collaboration with the development team based on user research and data analysis
- Conduct concept and usability testing and capture feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Find creative ways to tackle UX problems (e.g. usability, discoverability)
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to all stakeholders, including development, management and business teams
- Ensure our end-product design meets the core business objectives, while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
What you bring in
- You have a Bachelor, or equivalent professional experience, in one of the following: Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Digital Product Design or Human Factors
- Experience designing mobile applications. This should experience working with native applications and localisation
- Skilled in design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photostop) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision)
- Demonstrated experience taking wireframes and prototypes and turn them into awesome designs
- Experience working with User Testing and Research, using data and research to test, evaluate, and iterate designs
- Strong portfolio showing that you’ve created elegant and delightful design
- Happy to give and defend your opinion in a fast moving scale up environment
- Passion for user centred design
- A self-starter attitude with strong business awareness partnered with a creative mind
- You are tech savvy with a real passion for user research
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- Proficiency in English both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus
Do you want to drive our user experience improvements across the entire service to make SkinVision the most accessible, elegant, and effective digital health service available? We look forward to receiving your application!