Driven by passion
Fixico is a Dutch tech company that is redefining the car repair industry.
Started in 2014 by offering a pioneering digital repair journey to car owners and providing body repair shops with new ways to grow their business. We now specialise in creating fully customisable B2B solutions for the insurance, fleet and rental industry. Our end-to-end platform handles any repair from start to finish and is linked to a unique market place to guarantee the most optimal solution for each damage. Currently, Fixico is active in 5 countries and has handled more than 250,000 repairs. Product owner at fixico
Fuelled by teamwork
Fixico is expanding rapidly and on its way of becoming Europe’s number 1 repair platform. Operating from our headquarters at the heart of Amsterdam, we reshape the way car damage repairs are handled. We do this, together with an international team of about 70 talented individuals. Our team consists of anything in and between; tech-enthusiast, damage-experts, design-connaisseurs, sales-professionals, IT-wizards, marketing-specialists, HR-guru’s and industry-veterans. Are you interested in joining the ride? We offer exciting careers and an inspirational work environment, have a look at our open positions, apply and tell us why we should meet you.
Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing. As the new lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of the marketing department and activities within Fixico.
Your role as UI Designer:
In the role of UI Designer you will be responsible for creating a consistent product and backoffice designs that will drive the satisfaction of our users. You align business strategies in combination with user needs to ensure the usability of our products. You are the advocate of our users and you will articulate your work based on what is best for them.
- Take broad ideas and transfer them into a user-friendly product, backoffice, and dashboard designs
- Collect internal and external feedback in order to raise the bar of our products and their quality
- Partner up with our product owners, designers, and engineers to oversee our product from concept to launch
- Collaborate on UI/UX research and propose solutions to solve business and user problems
- Maintain and extend our atomic design system
- Be instrumental in creating a centralized component library
- Ensure measurability of the user experience
- have at least 3 years of experience in product design or in any similar position; B2B and backoffice experience is a strong plus
- are familiar with the fundamentals of web design (HTML/CSS)
- are able to understand and translate user needs, in combination with business requirements, into powerful designs
- are able to communicate and share a vision on your projects with our product owners and engineers
- have a clear understanding of common UI/UX design patterns and UI/UX research methods
- have an outstanding portfolio with a clear focus on user-centered design
- fluency with design tools such as Sketch App, InVision (or other prototyping tools), and Adobe CC software
What’s in it for you?
- The rare opportunity to be in the first row in building a world-leading platform in the automotive world
- A young, talented, and extremely driven team
- An open, transparent working environment
- Plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow
- A roller coaster experience you’ll never forget
- A lot of flexibility
- An inspiring office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam