SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years, by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilises and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, being the first CE certified skin cancer app. SkinVision’s technology uses an innovative algorithm to analyse skin spots, enabling customers and the health system to minimize cases of skin cancer and positively touch the lives of millions of people around the world. Senior UX/UI Lead
About us senior UX/UI Lead
Health has never been more important and solutions in the digital space are revolutionising the way we go through the health care journey.
What we know is that skin cancer is the most common cancer in Western countries and the amount of patients is rapidly growing. We embrace the idea that technology can take away the barriers that stand in the way of early detection of skin cancer, and get anyone to a doctor at the right time.
Our mission to save lives from skin cancer is a call for action and one we care deeply about. To continue expanding our reach to users, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that want to be challenged every day and know their impact is far beyond a job title.
The role of Senior UX/UI Lead
In the role of Senior UX/UI Lead you will be responsible for ensuring that all our user touchpoints positively reinforce our service resulting in a cohesive and coherent product-customer relationship and support business strategic goals. Do you thrive at employing a strategic mindset while rolling up your sleeves to get things done? Then this role is the perfect fit for you.
The Senior UX/UI Lead is responsible for the conception and production of the user experience of SkinVision service with SkinVision app at the centre, delivering intuitive and user-centered design solutions to complex problems. Your objective is to ensure that all our user touchpoints positively reinforce our service resulting in a cohesive and coherent product-customer relationship and support business strategic goals. You operate at the cross-section of business, data & insights and product development. You collaborate with the team to deliver your UX vision by enabling a common understanding of how users perceive and interact with smart mobile health solutions. Senior UX/UI Lead
In this role, having a clear vision on visual language, copy and motion is important to make our service available and accessible to the largest possible user base. This position plays a vital role in bringing our business to the next level by identifying strategic opportunities in the market that lead to an accurate and pleasant interaction between users, health care providers, health insurances and our service.
Senior UX/UI Lead
- You will be working at at cross-section of business, data & insights and engineering to establish and continuously refine our UX vision for reaching our mission
- Designing logic, layout, and flow of all customers paths and respective UIs, based on user research and data analysis
- Creating iterative user-centered prototyping (i.e. wireframes, clickable models/mockups & functioning systems)
- Be a strategic stakeholder to product roadmap and product management
- Conducting concept and usability testing and capture feedback
- Defining the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Finding creative ways to tackle UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to all stakeholders, including engineering/development, management, marketing and business teams.
- Ensuring our end-product design meets the core business objectives, while providing users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
What you bring in
- Bachelor degree, preferably in UX or Design, with an affinity for health and human behaviour
- Solid experience in mobile apps UX/UI
- Ability to use a business and user-centric approach to design
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences in mobile apps landscape
- Ability to work within a continuous flow environment – able to think holistically while building and learning iteratively
- Experience with vector graphics editor and prototyping and tools like Figma or Adobe XD
- Proficient in execution of Information Architecture, wireframes, prototypes and graphical style guides
- Strong understanding of Human-Computer interaction
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to use qualitative and quantitative data, ability to analyse User Research, and feedback and implement conclusions into the iterations
- Experience in the medical or care domain is a plus
- Strong English communication and presentation skills, domain of other languages are certainly helpfull
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial environment with tones of opportunity for growth and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus.
- Individual budget for personal development.
- Learning opportunities such as monthly Lunch & Learn sessions and group trainings.
- Autonomy and accountability to bring in your own vision around your role and how you can impact the business.
- Opportunity to change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Not sure if you are qualified?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women tend to only apply only when they check every box. If you feel energised by our mission and would like to use your first-class talent to accelerate the growth of SkinVision but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still apply. We’d love to receive your application and see if you could be a great fit.
Do you want to drive our user experience improvements across the entire service to make SkinVision the most accessible, elegant, and effective digital health service available? We look forward to receiving your application!