Are you ready to kickstart your career and join a high-growth sustainability start-up? Grow your career as Sales Development Representative at Sensorfact sales development representative
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play energy management system that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. These savings are presented in a clear advice report. In this way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%. Lead Applied Data Scientist
Sensorfact was founded by the end of 2016 and has since then grown to a team of 40 colleagues and 230 customers (including Heineken, Dr. Oetker, PicNic, Philips, Shell, and Albert Heijn) in 5 different countries: Italy, Germany, Belgium, Finland and The Netherlands. Now we are ready to expand our business to the rest of Europe. Lead Applied Data Scientist
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team as we expand across Europe. This role focuses specifically on generating demand in the Nordics region where we see real potential for growth. You will join the newly formed DACH team as we seek to become a market leader in that region. In addition, you will work closely with our Marketing team and the wider sales team to share and learn best practices.
We are looking for a Lead Applied Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing team as we expand across Europe. We currently operate in BeNeLux, Italy, UK and Nordics – typically we are looking for you to specialise in one of these regions. If this sounds like you then read on!
You can find the Sensorfact team in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our team consists of 40+ colleagues from 7+ nationalities with different expertise such as Development, Sales and Energy Consultancy.
As a Sales Development Representative you are the voice of Sensorfact and play an essential part in acquiring new customers. You will be responsible for generating valuable leads that will convert to long-term, excited customers. You will:
- Be responsible for building a pipeline of deals through: completing customer research and reaching out to potential high value customers via phone, email or video call
- Convert high quality leads generated through our marketing programs
- Communicate our value proposition to business owners or senior executives
- Become a sales development expert; you will build lead generation campaigns, work alongside our
- Marketing team and be at the forefront of industry developments
- Complete an onboarding process designed to help you progress to Account Executive and beyond
What you bring
- 6+ months of customer facing sales experience
- DACH market experience (SME experience is a major plus) / Or Nordics
- Language: Fluent German with business proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive etc.)
- You value drive, intelligence and honesty
- You are coachable and positively influence the team culture
What we offer
You will start your onboarding via our Sensorfact Sales Academy, where you will learn critical skills in sales development and SaaS sales as well as receive an ongoing investment in your personal development. You also receive an introduction and ongoing training in the energy & sustainability sector. It is already a thriving sector and will only increase in importance over the coming years and decades. We work in a horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, where it is common to have a coffee or drink with your manager and the CEO. Your salary will be competitive with a fantastic earning potential through both commission and progression. Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.
We are creating a company which people would like to work for. A great working environment where we come with pleasure and enjoy their work. We are a small and diverse team speaking 6 languages (default is English, of course). We’re all good at what we do and we enjoy working together. We love working with people who don’t mind chiming in with their opinions and are fearless about asking questions when they don’t know the answer. You’ll have autonomy to do things your way and respect from day one. No regulations or hierarchy, just a lot of interesting work to be done. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is definitely for you.