Growth Tribe is a digital learning partner for both individuals & organisations, specialising in data science, growth, innovation and customer experience. Financial Accountant at Growth Tribe
We help our learners and partners acquire the most in-demand digital capabilities through actionable, hands-on and enjoyable courses & learning programs.
Operating across 6 European countries, Growth Tribe has supported the learning journeys of over 16,000 adults in over 900 organisations and that’s only the beginning. We are on a mission to elevate humanity through learning by transforming how professionals and businesses learn and grow.
Are you a Ruby on Rails Developer? Passionate about education and making the world a better place through code?As the Lead Developer, your challenge will be to work on developing features for our open-source learning platform. Responsible for digitalising the “wow-moment” in learning journeys.
You will be working closely with the Global IT Director and the Product Team. This is the ideal role to establish yourself and contribute to an open-source project! You will be working closely with the Global IT Director and the Heads Of Departments. This is the ideal role to establish yourself among senior stakeholders and help them leverage technology!
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code 💎
- Integrate data storage solutions 🛢
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Manage our Identity provider (Keycloack)
- Ensure task automation across departments
- Love Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Understand object-oriented programming
- Know about server-side templating languages
- Are good with server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass)
- Know the concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Have a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Want to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Get how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Like implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 41+ nationalities
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Sounds like you? We can’t wait to meet you!