We are felyx, an innovative Dutch scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable and shared urban transport. We believe that together, people can move mountains if they are able to truly be themselves and share common values. Of course you are probably wondering what these values are? We don’t see ourselves as an ordinary company, but rather an ambitious group of people, with shared values based on integrity, working together and making a direct impact on the world. We are drivers of change and therefore value people that are self-starters and thrive on entrepreneurship. Customer Service Agent at felyx
Our data- and innovation-driven culture means we don’t like old fashioned office politics, but we love challenging each other in an open, respectful and playful way to become the best versions of ourselves. Working at felyx means you’ll be working in a creative and energetic and international environment, where you get the chance to disrupt the market.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious people to join our team, ready to bring the transportation revolution to the world. Exciting times, with exciting challenges!
QA Engineer at felyx
Felyx has a proven business model in the Benelux and the company is facing hyper growth as we are expanding further throughout Europe! Therefore we are looking for a Head of Finance who is driven to take and guide the Finance team to the next level.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transporta
Felyx is expanding! The coming years we are facing hyper-growth in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious QA Engineer. You will join QA team and will be given the responsibility and confidence to build an automated testing infrastructure from scratch. Do you want to beat the streets as one of our Engineers? Come join us!
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers, engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Felyx is one of the few micro-mobility players in the world that is EBITDA positive on a group level. We are a young company with more than a hundred employees, working in the operations and at the head office in Amsterdam. You can describe us as passionate, playful, hands-on and entrepreneurial. Do you share our DNA? Great! Join our ride!
Here’s the challenge
As a QA Engineer you are responsible for building an infrastructure of an automated test environment from scratch. As the second QA Engineer at felyx, we expect you to be able to handle this independently and that you know where to start. Initially you will work a lot with two engineering teams and you will verify your test plan with the Product owner. You will report to the Head of Engineering.
What you’ll do
- Define a roadmap to improve and automate our QA processes for the software applications that we develop.
- Continuously building, running and maintaining the test automation suite in collaboration with the team and stakeholders.
- Testing and accepting stories as the QA gatekeeper.
- Design test protocols.
- Standardize our test protocol for new developments and features.
- Potentially hire your own team when the need is there to scale.
And important not to forget: we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role as we are continually on our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
QA Engineer at felyx
We get truly excited if you
- Have at least three years of experience with writing and implementing tests
- Have professional experience with mobile app testing (Android and iOS) and their testing frameworks
- Have professional experience with Docker. Kubernetes would be a big plus
- Have professional experience with testing IoT
- Have a background in programming or Engineering. Experience in Go would be a plus
- Have experience with various forms of automated testing (unit, functional, integration, performance)
- Have strong abstract reasoning skills and an agile and pragmatic mindset
- Have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Have experience with TDD/BDD testing methodologies
What’s in it for me?
An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a shared passion for our mission. You will work in a transparent, fast-growing and inspirational environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged on a daily basis! And next to that:
- 29 paid days off on fulltime base: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- You will get free felyx minutes.
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer).
- We offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for all (upcoming) dads.
- We take your development seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role.
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty and healthy lunch.
Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We’re not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Haarlem, Eindhoven, Den Bosch and Brussels and will be launching many more (European) cities in 2021. We have a strong focus on scaling up internationally.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.
We understand you might not tick all the boxes above. The truth is, we don’t either. If you feel up for the ride, we encourage you to apply now!
Customer service agent at felyx