We are Hardt, a European technology company that specializes in Hyperloop. We believe it is our duty to improve the lives of current and future generations by creating technologies that challenge time and distance and remove physical boundaries. We envision a world where you can go and be with everyone and everything you care about. A world where distance does not matter. Product owner cargo at Hardt Hyperloop
product owner cargo
About Hardt Hyperloop
Hyperloop is the new mode of transportation for large volumes of passengers and cargo. The hyperloop network connects cities, countries, and even continents in short periods of time. Tubes with a low-pressure environment offer ideal conditions for low-energy travel and protect the vehicles from external influences. Just like a highway, vehicles join and exit the high-speed network at any point along the route and are seamlessly connected with other modalities. Direct trips are made possible without transfers or intermediate stops.
How do you see the future of travel? We offer you to be among the first to have a say. Here, if one of us has an idea and a way to prove it, you will have the grounds to do it. We continually challenge each other to think unrestrained. You will have the chance to make a real impact on society. Above all, you will also have the best fun with us at our beautiful office and test facility locations in Delft. Those who are part of the team claim they got more than they bargained for. Do you have what it takes to join?
We are a strong team of highly driven and enthusiastic entrepreneurs. People who get stuff done, people who can create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. Hardt seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make Hardt Hyperloop a global success story.
The role of Product Owner Cargo
With the rising share of sales on digital marketplaces, also the need for customers for reliable and swift fulfillment of orders is rising. A hyperloop solution for cargo solves many of the challenges surrounding the logistics and supply chains of goods. At Hardt we envision a hyperloop network for cargo that can connect the supply chain of an entire continent within several hours. In the realization of such a network is a complex task with a large varied group of stakeholders and end-users. It is crucial that the system is developed with these end-users and stakeholders in mind.
As the Cargo Product Owner you are the linking pin between the organization and the external end-users and stakeholders for our hyperloop solution for cargo. You will identify potential future market segments and connect with the relevant stakeholders to understand their needs and wishes. You will be responsible to initiate and execute the various projects which should enable this. Together with the product team you will define what the hyperloop product for cargo is, how it should function and how it integrates with the rest of the logistics and supply chain. As we believe that a hyperloop for cargo will come to market before a hyperloop for passengers, you will play a key role in defining a product-market combination for our launching route.
As Product Owner Cargo your responsibilities will include:
- Identify relevant end-user industry topics
- Identify and engage with potential end-users and key stakeholders
- Organize workshops and co-creation sessions with potential end-users and stakeholders
- Process market research into standards and product-market combination
- Collect and manage end-user requirements
- Manage stakeholder interests
- Lead the collaborative creation of the Cargoloop product vision
- Help end-users integrate the Cargoloop into their logistics and supply chain processes
- Convert the insights from the markets into actionable information for the organization
- Ensure that the Cargoloop product that is developed fulfills end-user requirements
To be successfull in this role you’ll need
- Demonstrated experience in logistics, product/service development and stakeholder engagement
- Minimum of 8 years of experience related to the position
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Master’s degree in Logistics or related
- Aptitude for analytics and forecasting
- Exceptional presentation and reporting skills
- Deep understanding of the societal and economic transformation transportation can unlock
- Ability to see business as a whole, you must be able to see the implications of your findings with regards to the bigger picture
- Strong work ethic and drive to be the best
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch — both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous, and demanding atmosphere
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be assertive and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to rapidly change roles/responsibilities while working in a challenging work environment
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to travel within and outside Europe.
Excited? Like to join?