Ready to build the future of education with our Learning Platform? Product Manager – EdTech Learning Platform at Growth Tribe
As the Product Manager of our Learning Platform, you’ll redefine the future of education by taking our learning platform to the next level. You lead the development of our learning platform to deliver the most impactful experience. You’ll work with the team to scale our cohort-based courses with a new learning experience. At the core of the platform, you’ll build our community and personalized learning based on a learners’ current capabilities.
By creating a delightful learning platform experience, Growth Tribe will strengthen its impact on the world by elevating humanity to Always Be Learning. Product Manager Learning platform at Growth tribe
You’ll be part of a team of 4 product managers and will directly report to our Chief Product Officer, Jim Groenen.
What you will do
- Deliver the growth of our Learning Platform to help 1 million people to Always Be Learning and make Growth Tribe Europe’s leading online learning provider.
- Manage sprints and prioritise backlogs of the learning platform team to execute on the roadmap
- Define the platform’s growth plan to reach high impact. Scope OMTMs, gather customer insights to increase activation, building viral loops within the platform.
- Coordinate and execute growth experimentation for high frequency testing. Prioritizing growth experiments within the product sprint. Monthly analysis of hard and soft data to gather product improvements and to fill the backlog of growth experiments.
- Alignment with the CPO and Engineering Director on the platform roadmap based on generated learnings.
- Validating growth assumptions for the platform and optimizing the revenue funnel (AARRR).
- Ensure the right data and testing infrastructure (e.g. Mixpanel/Amplitude, Google Analytics, A/B testing tools). Manage and analyse the platform A/B testing.
- External research and benchmarking for improving our current growth efforts.
- Internal knowledge sharing on learnings, experiments, roadmap.
Who you are
- You are an empathetic, proactive and decisive leader
- You love to manage and coach your team to maximum performance
- You can lead from intuition and make decisions in ambiguous situations
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are an excellent communicator and build trust quickly
- You have experience in working with APIs and with building integrations
- You have a very strong understanding of technology, data, metrics and finance
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence
- You are able to think strategically and communicate a product vision
- You are open-minded and love to learn
- 5+ years of work experience
- At least 2+ years in product management in enterprise software or high growth SaaS companies (or similar)
- Experience with and clear vision on the EdTech industry
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Extensive technical background (or CS degree) with B2B technology experience (or SaaS)
- Experience with building communities
- A unique opportunity to make your mark on the future of Growth Tribe
- The chance to shape our international team (over 31+ nationalities!) and accelerate the company’s growth
- Flat hierarchy and an inspiring culture of learning and growth
- Space for personal and professional development
- A yearly training budget. So you can always be learning
- All the tech you need to succeed.
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free daily lunch, fruit, snacks & tasty coffee
- Lots of team activities
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? We can’t wait to meet you!