It covers what we collect and how we use, disclose, transfer and store Personal Data as well as your rights to this information. We value your privacy and observe due care in processing and protecting Personal Data.
Careercafe processes personal information that you provide directly to us, submitting a job application on the careercafe Site. Careercafe may process the following categories of Personal Data:
- identity information
- contact information
- educational background
- professional background
- job preferences
- job qualifications
Sensitive Personal Information
Why we use Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data for the purposes following:
- To enable the use of the Careercafe Site;
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests or application;
- Talent Acquisition as a first step of the recruitment process;
- To analyze, develop and improve the Careercafe Site;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- For hiring process purposes, including the sharing with a third party that delivers the job vacancy.
Basis of processing Personal Data
We use Personal Data only when we’re allowed to by law and only for the reasons, we collected it. Careercafe is processing Personal Data on the following legal basis:
- The processing of Personal Information about you as part of our online Talent Acquisition careercafe Site is based on legitimate interest. careercafe wants to connect candidates to a specific job that is posted by a third party.
- In order to your use of the careercafe Site and the processing of Personal Information about you for the purpose of recruitment is based on your consent.
- The processing of any sensitive information in connection with your job application is based on your explicit consent.
- To communicate with you, we need to process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing Personal Data.
- Our processing of information about you to analyze, develop and improve the Careercafe Site, is based on our legitimate interest in enhancing the effectiveness, user experience and functioning of the Careercafe Site.
- In case you are not selected for an opportunity and we like to contact you about future job opportunities that may be of your interest, we may process the relevant contact and related information provided by you as part of your initial application, based on legitimate interest.
- The processing of information about you for legal and regulatory purposes, such as Equal Employment Opportunities, is based on a legal obligation or on the legitimate interest in complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Share Personal Data
- If you are submitting a job application on the Careercafe Site, the Personal Data about you will be retained for as long as it is necessary for the position to which you applied. The Personal Data about you will be erased, within two (2) months you have withdrawn or Careercafe sees no match for position you applied for; unless
- You have indicated Careercafe may retain the Personal Date about you for the purpose of future job opportunities within careercafe up to (1) year from the date you applied, or you gave your consent hereto with the closing of an applications.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use Personal Data as a basis for further contact for job opportunities, we will respect your wishes. Regarding our use of the Personal Data about you, you can exercise a variety of the rights, such as:
- Request access to the Personal Data we have about you;
- Ask us to erase Personal Data we have about you;
- Object any processing we do on the basis of legitimate interests;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of Personal Data about you;
- Ask us to correct any incorrect Personal Data we have about you.
If you want exercise any of the foregoing rights or have any other question regarding the Personal Data related to you, please contact us at: email@example.com
Changes to Our Policy