Tech-enabling designer brands to make sure every item they produce is worn.
Talent Acquisition Partner (Tech)
Talent Acquisition Partner Tech
Lots of fashion stays unsold.
For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this, making sure all clothing is worn.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital-tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers.
Then we give them the data so they can bring the most-wanted archive items back to life. Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start.
Talent Acquisition Partner at otrium
We’re a team of open minded innovators who created the first-class online fashion outlet. This couldn’t be achieved without the awesome talented and ambitious team behind it. This is us …
We believe in teamwork, always challenging the status quo, growing personally and professionally and sharing victories and fun! Through an awesome team effort we’ve been able to achieve this already amazing growth.
Based in Amsterdam with flexible offices in London, Paris, Berlin and New York. We’re growing internationally and rapidly.
Founded and headquartered in Amsterdam, we’re a purpose-led business – we believe all clothing should be worn. Right now, lots of fashion stays unsold. For the resources that went in and for the people who miss out, it’s such a shame. We’re here to fix this. We are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
We give brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically-priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. Then we give them the data so they can reproduce most-wanted items. Our app re-imagines outlet shopping helping customers easily find reduced-price gems. We give end-of-season fashion a new start, which is smarter for the wardrobe, smarter for the wallet and smarter for the industry.
As a Pricing & Commercial Analyst you will play a pivotal role in the Business Intelligence team of Otrium. You will analyse past performance and develop tailor-made pricing strategies for both global fashion brands as well as boutique labels. Next to that, you will identify commercial opportunities and work with different departments to capitalise on those opportunities. You will take initiative in our mission to make better data-driven decisions that help Otrium grow. You have affinity with analysing data, translating them to the commercial actionable insights and initiative that helps bring new ideas to life.
The role of Pricing & Commercial Analyst
- You will identify commercial opportunities using data analysis;
- Create winning pricing strategies together with our brand partners;
- Execute pricing tests to see what gets our customers to buy;
- Play a key role in data driven innovations that will help other departments grow further;
- Work together with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of data/insight in an accurate and timely manner.
- You have a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Business, Marketing);
- 1-4 years of working experience in a commercial data role;
- You are a commercial thinker that identifies opportunities;
- Experience and affinity with data analysis;
- Love diving into data to solve problems gives you energy
- Strong analytical skills: identifies connections in data and trends and generates insights;
- You are innovative, creative and have a strong commercial sense;
- Experience with Python or SQL is a plus;
- Questioning nature;
- Eager to learn;
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset.
What it’s like to work at Otrium
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!);
- Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done;
- You’ll be working with very talented colleagues – in a different time zone – that know what they are doing as everyone has experience at other amazing fast-growing companies;
- Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Talent Acquisition Partner (tech) at otrium