How will you change the world at Quicargo? allround marketing intern at quicargo
In the current market, the trucking companies (carriers) are struggling with growing demand due to the lack of drivers and increased congestion. Fuel rates are also increasing, which means that all transport rates are skyrocketing. This is a serious peril for the market. The solution that Quicargo offers is a more efficient use of the existing assets (trucks) of larger trucking companies.
Have you always wanted to know how a startup can grow through online marketing? Then read on!
As an allround Marketing intern you will be closely collaborating with the rest of our Marketing team, but also our Sales team. Your Marketing efforts will be mainly focused on the Benelux and Germany, we have just launched in Belgium and are planning our expansion in Germany. Because of that we need lots of content to foster our growth in those new markets. You find it a challenge to generate and activate leads by using different Marketing channels and are eager to learn everything about SEO & SEA. Your input will be highly valued and you get the chance to work on projects that support your own learning goals and ambitions.
At Quicargo we work hard every day to change the future of the logistics industry 🚚. Did you know that 50% of the trucks on the road travel empty or partially empty? This is very inefficient and causes tremendous harm to the environment. We have a solution for that problem! Our mission is: ‘no more empty trucks!’. How we do that? We match empty trucks with companies that need to ship their goods in our online platform.
What you will be doing..
To get a bit more specific..these will be your tasks:
- Creating landing pages that explain all parts of our proposition;
- Translating the most crucial pages of our website and platform in German and English;
- Contributing to our strategy for launching in new markets;
- Writing creative content with the right SEO keywords to achieve the best ranking;
- Keywords research;
- Managing our Social Media Accounts;
- Creating and maintaining (PR) campaigns.
- Are available right away or next semester (January or February onwards, earlier is possible) for at least 3 months, 4-5 days a week;
- Are currently enrolled in a study related to (International) Business, Marketing or Communication;
- Speak Dutch or German on a native level and have excellent command of the English language;
- Are a selfstarter and have a natural sense of responsibility;
- Have experience writing creative and convincing content, school experience also counts 😉
What we offer:
- A young and ambitious international team;
- A challenging internship position where you will get the chance to learn the tricks of the marketing trade;
- A market average compensation;
- Flexibility regarding working from home and working hours;
- Every week Friday drinks at the office;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, good coffee and a filled beer fridge at the office.