About Amberscript – SEO and content manager at Start-Up Amberscript
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion. SEO and Content Manager
The marketing internship at Amberscript
You’ll help an innovative startup to increase its presence in Switzerland. You’ll be responsible for shaping the way Amberscript presents itself to the Swiss market and will have ambitious growth targets!
Your responsibilities will be
- With the support of the Marketing Lead, you’ll coordinate the marketing campaigns in Switzerland, localizing our ads, content and offer.
- You will help to develop and execute a market strategy to increase our presence and dominate the target market.
- You will get hands-on experience with marketing tools such as Google ads, Analytics, Ahrefs, and email marketing software.
- You get in contact with potential partners, affiliates and customers by using growth-hacking techniques.
- You will develop high-quality content in Swiss German or Swiss-French and will learn how to optimize it for SEO.
- You come up with innovative ideas on how to boost awareness in the target market.
- You will look at local competitors and identify opportunities in your target market.
This is you
- You have a strong desire to become an entrepreneur and to take the initiative and own your targets.
- Native Swiss German or Swiss-French Speaker.
- You have a strong desire to leave your mark in a fast-growing company.
- Can-do mentality, resilience and ability to multitask.
- Previous experience in business development, marketing or operations is a big plus.
- Ability to work in Amsterdam.
We offer EUR 500 per month, and free lunch in our beautiful office by the Amsterdam canals
Want to join?