on a mission to make all audio accessible
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Team Lead Inside Sales
Our Inside Sales team drives the entire company forward by managing our team who is bringing our solutions and services to new customers throughout Europe.
You will further expand and lead our inside sales team and lead by example by closing the most important deals. The inside sales team consists of an international team of 4-6 jr. inside sales reps that are working on the inbound sales funnel by developing and closing inbound leads. You will also take ownership over building and professionalizing the inbound sales process by optimizing tools and processes.
What will a Team Lead Inside Sales do?
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue opportunities for the sales organizations
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast review and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- You are a great team player
- with excellent communications and leadership skills
- and 3-5 years Experience in closing deals independently
- Experience in leading a new-business team
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty, and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Fluency in English and one other language (Dutch, German or French) required
- The opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands
- Build an organisation and community right from the beginning
- An amazing team & company events
- Steep learning curve and lot of responsibility right from the start
- An exciting and varied job that combines communications & strategy with tech
- A dynamic, welcoming working environment in the middle of Amsterdam
To apply for this job please visit www.amberscript.com.