Car repair, digitalised.
Driven by passion
Fixico is a Dutch tech company that is redefining the car repair industry.
Started in 2014 by offering a pioneering digital repair journey to car owners and providing body repair shops with new ways to grow their business. We now specialise in creating fully customisable B2B solutions for the insurance, fleet and rental industry. Our end-to-end platform handles any repair from start to finish and is linked to a unique market place to guarantee the most optimal solution for each damage. Currently, Fixico is active in 5 countries and has handled more than 250,000 repairs.
Fuelled by teamwork
Fixico is expanding rapidly and on its way of becoming Europe’s number 1 repair platform. Operating from our headquarters at the heart of Amsterdam, we reshape the way car damage repairs are handled. We do this, together with an international team of about 70 talented individuals. Our team consists of anything in and between; tech-enthusiast, damage-experts, design-connaisseurs, sales-professionals, IT-wizards, marketing-specialists, HR-guru’s and industry-veterans. Are you interested in joining the ride? We offer exciting careers and an inspirational work environment, have a look at our open positions, apply and tell us why we should meet you.
The role of Support Engineer
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing hands-on first-line support to the Fixico team and platform. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks; from troubleshooting issues and triaging bugs on our platform to offering on-demand IT support and managing and maintaining security policies.
You are the point of contact for providing ad-hoc support and problem-solving. You will be troubleshooting the matters and escalating the issues to our engineers if necessary. In this role, you will work closely with our software engineers and all other departments within the company.
- Provide on-demand and ad-hoc support to our colleagues on technical issues.
- Providing support for platform issues on production, troubleshooting them, and escalating them to our engineers.
- Triaging incoming tickets and issues and providing regular updates on the matters.
- Account, license, and asset management for all departments.
- Supporting and enforcing security policies throughout the company.
- Function as a linking pin between our engineers and all other departments.
- Develop and improve Fixico’s main processes/procedures, assets, tools, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with troubleshooting IT problems on MacOS and Windows (Ubuntu/Linux is a plus).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written (Dutch is not required but a plus)
- Great communication and reporting skills; the ability to collaborate with people in different departments
- Hands-on mindset and great problem-solving skills
- Excellent in organizing and planning, structured way of working
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership at an international level
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness, and respect
- A competitive compensation package
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.
To apply for this job please visit careers.fixico.nl.