on a mission to save 250,000 lives in the next decade
SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years, by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilises and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, being the first CE certified skin cancer app. SkinVision’s technology uses an innovative algorithm to analyse skin spots, enabling customers and the health system to minimize cases of skin cancer and positively touch the lives of millions of people around the world.
Health has never been more important and solutions in the digital space are revolutionising the way we go through the health care journey.
What we know is that skin cancer is the most common cancer in Western countries and the amount of patients is rapidly growing. We embrace the idea that technology can take away the barriers that stand in the way of early detection of skin cancer, and get anyone to a doctor at the right time.
Our mission to save lives from skin cancer is a call for action and one we care deeply about. To continue expanding our reach to users, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that want to be challenged every day and know their impact is far beyond a job title.
The role of Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
The Social Media and Influencer Marketing (IM) Manager is a marketing whizz who will take on the ownership of SkinVision Social Media and Influencer Marketing function. With over 800k active users and more than 15k users joining us every month, we’re growing rapidly. You will join a growing marketing team working tirelessly to find most innovative ways to engage our audience and drive growth.
Social Media Marketing
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Define social media OKRs, track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on the success and ROI, and optimize continuously
- Generate (create, co-create, curate), edit and publish our social media content, appropriate for specific networks
- Work alongside our other marcom functions, to ensure content is resonant, relevant, appealing, on brand, delivers most impactful connected customer journey and supports our marketing goals
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to our app
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
Influencer Marketing (IM)
- Develop and execute SkinVision IM strategy, programs and campaigns, for B2B and B2C audience
- Define IM’s OKRs, track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on the success and ROI, and optimize continuously
- Build, strengthen and analyse relationships with social media influencers
- Work on content including the development of ideas, writing and supporting co-creation
- Performance of a comparative analysis of the achievements and ROI (including competitors)
- Make research of the target audience, closest competitors, experts
- Look for new approaches of how to improve IM campaigns
- Cooperate with the rest of the marketing team for more effective coordination and introduction of IM campaigns on different platforms
What you bring in
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of social media marketing management in fast moving companies, B2B and/or B2C
- 1-3 years experience working directly with influencers
- Excellent command of each social media network and their best practices, obsessively keeping up to date with social media and influencer marketing trends
- Proficiency in using social media and analytics tools
- Proven record and proficiency in creative writing for social media application
- “Data-driven artist” – you are obsessed with data and you thrive when you can convert the insights into the most brilliant user experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and app store marketing is a big plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and working across multiple teams
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, as thinking strategically
- Have a self-starter mindset and are impact-driven
- Proficiency of English both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women for example tend to only apply only when they check every box. If you feel energised by our mission and would like to use your first-class talent to accelerate the growth of SkinVision but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still apply. We’d love to receive your application and see if you could be a great fit.
To apply for this job please visit skinvision1.recruitee.com.