SaaS software enablng users to automatically transcribe audio to text using speech recognition
“We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers.”
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion.
The role of Inbound Sales Executive DACH
Do you like to be in touch with a variety of clients on an ongoing basis? Do you like to engage with incoming customer requests, to advise them about our products, and to find the best solution? Do you have a commercial mindset and get excited about closing deals? Are you excited about startups and want to become an entrepreneur yourself one day?
The DACH market is one of the largest and fastest-growing markets for Amberscript. We have a number of well-known customers and references in a variety of industries and there is a clear, inbound-drive demand for our solutions. You will be the first Inside Sales Executive for the DACH market, which gives you the opportunity to significantly shape our processes and our presence in Germany. This is an ideal position for commercially minded sales rockstars that want to join a fast-growing startup, want to learn how to grow a startup and that want to bring their sales skills to the next level.
In this role, you will be the face and driver of the growth of AmberScript for the German-speaking market. We receive hundreds of inbound leads every month and you will be responsible for advising and onboarding new customers.
Your responsibilities will be
- Demoing, negotiating, and closing inbound deals (50% of your time)
- Outbound sales activities to form new partnerships and to support the acquisition of high-value clients (30% of your time)
- Revising and implementing our go-to-market strategy (20% of your time)
- You fit in a fast-paced environment and you just love startups
- You like to take the initiative. Everyone at Amberscript is an entrepreneur!
What will a Sales Amber achieve?
- Answer incoming customer requests to leave a lasting, positive impression on our customers
- Advise exciting customers from a variety of industries on the best solutions for their needs
- Build a lasting customer relationship and upsell into promising accounts
- Support the Senior Business Development Manager to expand our market share
- Build upon an existing network of partners and sign new partnership agreements
- Work closely together with the Operations and Marketing teams to grow Amberscript in the DACH region
Your profile as a Sales Amber
- 1-2 years of commercial experience in a sales, consulting or startup environments
- Strong commercial mindset, you are eager to drive revenue proactively
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- Self-organized ‘goal-getting’ mentality
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology.
- Native German, fluent English
- Become the commercial backbone of our growth in the DACH market and become part of our success story
- A lot of responsibility to shape the German market for Amberscript
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your (sales) skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Company phone
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org