Are you the dynamic individual to take up the role of Quality Assurance Engineer for our fast growing Fintech startup Bizcuit?
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious FinTech driven by innovation, passion and a healthy dose of rebelliousness. Our company is informal, no nonsense and flexible. Our people are unique, quirky, compassionate and sharp.
We’ve got the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things better and smarter than the rest. We know what the market’s needs are and have innovative ideas of how to meet those needs. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and love to put them to use.
What you’ll do
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts
- Verify software is shipped adhering to the requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
What you’ve got
- Passionated about and experienced in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
What we offer
- Lots of freedom and the possibility to take our product further with your own ideas in a tech focused start-up
- Enough development resources to make your design dreams come true
- And of course all the other things that go with a good job such as a competitive salary, a company laptop and everything you need to be able to do your job properly
- Do you have something extra in mind? Ask us!
We’re currently located in Veenendaal, but will be moving to Utrecht this year.
Are you our new QA Engineer? Get in touch with Gabriela via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com