micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe
What you’ll do
- Work closely with (remote) production partners to realise and finalise designs, prepare for production and improve existing products
- Manage the development and production process of our e-bike and next generation personal mobility
- Push to meet delivery dates as promised to the business. This involves working closely with the engineering teams, external partners and vendors
- Build on partnerships with international suppliers and drive negotiations for component sourcing
- Connect with and motivate different engineering teams to push for innovation
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years specialising in Project Management in a similar field
- Understanding of manufacturing and development processes.
- You will thrive in a challenging environment driving development projects
- An unstoppable curiosity and passion for researching new technology and opportunities for our future fleet.
- A creative mindset, strong problem solving skills, and an eye for detail.
- A proactive, energetic personality with the ability to prioritise & multi-task autonomously.
- Strong time management, communication & documentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a positive team-mindset.
- Technical writing and fluency in English.
- Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA and Gantt
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
To apply for this job please visit ridedott.com.