End-to-end car damage repair management platform
Driven by passion
Fixico is a Dutch tech company that is redefining the car repair industry.
Started in 2014 by offering a pioneering digital repair journey to car owners and providing body repair shops with new ways to grow their business. We now specialise in creating fully customisable B2B solutions for the insurance, fleet and rental industry. Our end-to-end platform handles any repair from start to finish and is linked to a unique market place to guarantee the most optimal solution for each damage. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world’s biggest brands to local players. Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional.
Fuelled by teamwork
Fixico is expanding rapidly and on its way of becoming Europe’s number 1 repair platform. Operating from our headquarters at the heart of Amsterdam, we reshape the way car damage repairs are handled. We do this, together with an international team of about 70 talented individuals. Our team consists of anything in and between; tech-enthusiast, damage-experts, design-connaisseurs, sales-professionals, IT-wizards, marketing-specialists, HR-guru’s and industry-veterans. Are you interested in joining the ride? We offer exciting careers and an inspirational work environment, have a look at our open positions, apply and tell us why we should meet you.
What you will be doing
As part of the People & Culture Team, you will have a huge impact on the growth of our company through innovative hiring strategies that meet our business needs and exceed our candidate’s expectations. From start-up to scale-up – nothing is set in stone. This is why talent acquisition at Fixico is never-ending and ever-evolving. As the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be leading the entire recruitment process and help to strategically build a wide variety of teams for various markets. While especially focusing on the expansion to multiple European countries in the upcoming year.
You are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle. Next to that, you will also be setting up and leading the recruitment and hiring frameworks to bring our talent acquisition strategy to the next level. Another part of the role will be supporting HR projects such as onboarding, performance, and engagement.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience with building API’s with Laravel
- You have a good understanding of CI/CD workflows and shipping applications to production
- Wit a self-starting mentality; being pro-active and able to thrive in uncertain and ambiguous environments
- You are a Team player who likes to collaborate with colleagues across all departments
- You challenge teammates and ask questions about architecture and product decisions
- You can handle a high level of autonomy and responsibility
What’s in it for you?
At Fixico, we create opportunities for people to grow professionally and personally. Our people love working at Fixico and you will be welcomed in a fun “work hard, play hard” culture, including:
- The rare opportunity to build a world-leading platform
- Extremely driven, optimistic and smart engineers
- High level of transparency
- Tons of experimentation, and a very fast-moving environment
- An office overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- A young, talented and extremely driven team
- A great lunch prepared for you every day
- The occasional Fixico ‘Hackathon’
- Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days
To apply for this job please visit careers.fixico.nl.