Car repair, digitalised.
Driven by passion
Fixico is a Dutch tech company that is redefining the car repair industry.
Started in 2014 by offering a pioneering digital repair journey to car owners and providing body repair shops with new ways to grow their business. We now specialise in creating fully customisable B2B solutions for the insurance, fleet and rental industry. Our end-to-end platform handles any repair from start to finish and is linked to a unique market place to guarantee the most optimal solution for each damage. Currently, Fixico is active in 5 countries and has handled more than 250,000 repairs.
Fuelled by teamwork
Fixico is expanding rapidly and on its way of becoming Europe’s number 1 repair platform. Operating from our headquarters at the heart of Amsterdam, we reshape the way car damage repairs are handled. We do this, together with an international team of about 70 talented individuals. Our team consists of anything in and between; tech-enthusiast, damage-experts, design-connaisseurs, sales-professionals, IT-wizards, marketing-specialists, HR-guru’s and industry-veterans. Are you interested in joining the ride? We offer exciting careers and an inspirational work environment, have a look at our open positions, apply and tell us why we should meet you.
The internship in the Customer Success team
We, the Customer Success team, are the first point of contact at Fixico. A question about the Fixico product? Help needed with making the right decision? The Fixico Customer Success team is there to help both customers and partners! Our team has one task: making sure every customer receives excellent service. Our service is not limited by targets, we do everything to put a smile on our customers’ faces. This contact is done through many different communication channels e.g.; phone, e-mail, Facebook or chat.
- Owning the daily communication with our customers and being their main point of contact for managing their car damage through Fixico
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Being attentive and customer focussed in combination with convincing customers to repair their car through Fixico
- Optimizing the sales strategy for the Dutch market
- Researching the Dutch car repair market, consumer behavior and potential partnerships
- Provide administrative support to members of the Dutch team
- Qualify sales leads and provide an initial set of information to them about how Fixico can benefit their business or economic situation
Your strengths consist of…
- Highly customer-focused, always striving to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder; you understand how to build relationships with customers
- Native Dutch and excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbally
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and able to perform under pressure
- Experience in using CRM software like Salesforce and administrative systems is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make an impact, by transforming an old fashioned industry
- A lot of flexibility; work location, days & times
- An exciting position in this rapidly growing team of Fixico; many possibilities and opportunities to learn, grow and develop yourself professionally
- A lot of responsibility and the freedom to driving your personal growth
- A unique, dynamic and fast-growing tech company
- Be part of a young, talented and extremely driven team
- An inspiring office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you proactive and commercially driven, do you possess strong social skills, and are you looking for a challenging and exciting internship? Apply today and tell us why we should meet you!
To apply for this job please visit careers.fixico.nl.