We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion.
Email Marketer and Automation Specialist
Are you a data-driven, perfectionist marketer, with experience in automation and email marketing? Amberscript is looking for a specialist to leverage our user base of over 500,000 customers from 150 countries and join our international marketing team in our hyper-growth journey.
The Email Marketing and Automation Specialist will be responsible for activating our user base via automation and email campaigns, increasing conversion rates and delivering high quality leads to our sales team.
- Implement marketing automation across the Amberscript website
- Develop a strategy for automated campaign workflows
- Create, test, deploy and track email campaigns, landing pages, and lead generation forms alongside our data analyst.
- Partner with our data analyst to provide critical marketing metrics, custom reports and actionable insights to enable data-driven decisions
- Work in campaign concepts for different sectors and markets, create messaging, and campaign deliverables with email best practices and ensure mobile-responsive designs
- Manage and maintain email calendar
- You have 2-5 years of experience with marketing automation and email marketing, preferably with Sendinblue
- Experience with B2B and B2C campaigns, MQL systems and nurturing campaigns
- Deep understanding of email best practices
- HTML/CSS knowledge highly desirable
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- You have attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- Self-organized ‘hands-on’ mentality
- You can work with little or no supervision and you are results-driven
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- And a strong passion for disruptive technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.amberscript.com.