Building a smart and sustainable industry
Are you a digital marketing champion looking for a new challenge? join a high-growth sustainability start-up!
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play energy management system that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. These savings are presented in a clear advice report. In this way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Sensorfact was founded by the end of 2016 and has since then grown to a team of 40 colleagues and 230 customers (including Heineken, Dr. Oetker, PicNic, Philips, Shell, and Albert Heijn) in 5 different countries: Italy, Germany, Belgium, Finland and The Netherlands. Now we are ready to expand our business to the rest of Europe.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team as we expand across Europe. Sensorfact is a sustainability start-up, selected by Techleap’s Rise Program for battling climate change. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial, and international team with high ambitions – and we cannot wait to welcome you!
Our growth so far has come primarily from a successful outbound sales strategy. In 2021, our goal is to accelerate from start-up to scale-up with a comprehensive inbound lead generation program. We are establishing a best-in-class marketing function that is supported by a healthy budget, software & tooling and our management team. As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will be one of the first to join the team and play an essential role in helping us become a market leader.
What you will be responsible for
- Generating demand, optimising conversion and improving our digital performance
- Planning, managing and executing digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, SEM and display advertising. This includes, but is not limited to, creating an experimentation roadmap, (dynamic) landing page creation, managing and optimising performance
- Collaborating with our regional sales teams to support growth in their regions
- Collaborating with marketing specialists (both internal and external) for design, copy and optimisation projects
- Adjusting marketing campaigns, budgets, and strategies in response to your own comprehensive data analysis
- Being accountable for the performance of key metrics including MQL, CAC, CPL, and marketing originated/influenced customers
- Being a senior role in creating a high-performance marketing machine
The key technologies you will be working with
Learning new technologies is fun that’s why we’re often stepping out of the comfort zone of our preferred stacks. Right now our core platform is based on microservices written in Node.js connecting to the NATS message bus. Data is accessible through GraphQL APIs on top of Express.js. Time series data is stored in InfluxDB and the rest – in MongoDB. Data analysis code is Python. We use Jupyterhub to experiment and interact with analytics models and present them to energy consultants. Our source code is on GitLab and we use a mix of GitLab CI and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- 3+ years’ B2B enterprise or SaaS marketing experience
- You are tech savvy and strong on lead acquisition and driving conversions
- A proven track record of successful campaign results
- Proficiency in paid channels such as Google Ads, Social ads (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Proficiency in analysing marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and Hubspot (or similar CRM) to gain insights and facilitate data-driven decisions
- Excellent English communication skills
- And most important, your personality! You value energy, positivity, and data-driven decision making
- Bonus if you have experience with marketing experimentation and/or working in a growth team
What we offer
A fulltime position, competitive salary, pension, lunches, working from home, team activities, training budget – the usual. We work in a forward-thinking start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, located around the corner of Utrecht Centraal. We’ll provide you with an NS-business card or cover your travel expenses to get there. We know how incredibly important it is to have the right tools. Any hardware or software you need to get your job done: great monitor, the best laptop, standing desk – you’ve got it. Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.
We are creating a company which people would like to work for. A great working environment where we come with pleasure and enjoy their work. We are a small and diverse team speaking 6 languages (default is English, of course). We’re all good at what we do and we enjoy working together. We love working with people who don’t mind chiming in with their opinions and are fearless about asking questions when they don’t know the answer. You’ll have autonomy to do things your way and respect from day one. No regulations or hierarchy, just a lot of interesting work to be done. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is definitely for you.
To apply for this job please visit sensorfact.eu.