Are you the dynamic individual to take up the role of DevOps Engineer for our fast growing Fintech startup?
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious FinTech driven by innovation, passion and a healthy dose of rebelliousness. Our company is informal, no nonsense and flexible. Our people are unique, quirky, compassionate and sharp.
We’ve got the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things better and smarter than the rest. We know what the market’s needs are and have innovative ideas of how to meet those needs. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and love to put them to use.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the overall software development of the platform
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
What you’ve got
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
What we offer
- Lots of freedom and the possibility to take our product further with your own ideas in a tech focused start-up
- Enough development resources to make your design dreams come true
- And of course all the other things that go with a good job such as a competitive salary, a company laptop and everything you need to be able to do your job properly
- Do you have something extra in mind? Ask us!
We’re currently located in Veenendaal, but will be moving to Utrecht this year.
Are you our new DevOps Engineer? Get in touch with Gabriela via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com