on a mission to save 250,000 lives in the next decade
SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years, by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilises and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, being the first CE certified skin cancer app. SkinVision’s technology uses an innovative algorithm to analyse skin spots, enabling customers and the health system to minimize cases of skin cancer and positively touch the lives of millions of people around the world.
Health has never been more important and solutions in the digital space are revolutionising the way we go through the health care journey.
What we know is that skin cancer is the most common cancer in Western countries and the amount of patients is rapidly growing. We embrace the idea that technology can take away the barriers that stand in the way of early detection of skin cancer, and get anyone to a doctor at the right time.
Our mission to save lives from skin cancer is a call for action and one we care deeply about. To continue expanding our reach to users, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that want to be challenged every day and know their impact is far beyond a job title.
The role of Content Marketing Manager
We are currently hiring a Content Marketing Manager who will drive our business growth, give power to our brand, raise above the noise and delight our community. With over 800k active users and more than 15k users joining us every month, we’re shooting for the stars. You will join a growing marketing team working tirelessly to find most innovative ways to engage our audience and drive growth.
Do you thrive at employing a strategic mindset while rolling up your sleeves to get things done? This is the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an impact-driven content marketing pro who will lead SkinVision Content Marketing function. You will do that by taking ownership of our content strategy, creating content people actually want, orchestrating content distribution across the channels they use and measuring the results of content marketing activities to inform our future moves. What’s more exciting, you will get to spread your wings to engage our B2B customers as well as our direct users in the B2C space.
- Develop, orchestrate and execute content strategies across all relevant platforms to drive our growth, supercharge our brand and engage our community in B2C and B2B space
- Create content and collaborate across functions on content creation (incl. blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, podcasts, videos, infographics, animations, customer testimonials, success stories, etc.)
- Lead continuous content performance monitoring and analysis to inform future campaigns and activities. Define content marketing OKRs.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar, publish and promote content that achieves the goals set out in the strategy
- Research and define appropriate subjects and topics, identify target audiences, their key interests and online behavior, analyzing competitors’ content, messaging and distribution tactics
- Develop editorial governance to keep content consistent with our brand
- Lead content mapping across the customer journey
- Take ownership of our blog, incl. content creation, curation and co-creation
- Take ownership of our customer advocacy programs
- Optimize content for search engines and demand generation
- Manage content marketing budget and ROI optimization
- Keep on innovating and coming up with most brilliant ways to design and implement creative strategies to produce and disseminate content
- Collaborate with our Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and other functions, supporting them with content, guiding the best practices and guarding connected customer journey
- Drive integration of content programs with brand & partner campaigns
Our team is growing as we speak, and we are continuously looking for marketing professionals that can bring in that something extra. You will score tons of extra points if you are able to take full or partial ownership of our Influencer Marketing function. This is not a MUST for this role, so if you are a brilliant content marketing manager without Influencer Marketing experience, we would still want to meet you.
Influencer Marketing (IM)
- Develop and execute SkinVision IM strategy, programs and campaigns, for B2B and B2C audience
- Define IM’s OKRs and KPIs, track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on the success and ROI, and optimise continuously
- Build, strengthen and analyse relationships with social media influencers
- Work on content including the development of ideas, writing and supporting co-creation
- Performance of a comparative analysis of the achievements and ROI (including competitors)
- Cooperate with the rest of the marketing team for more effective coordination and introduction of IM campaigns on different platforms
What you will bring in
- BA/BS degree in Marketing and Communications or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of content media marketing management experience in fast moving companies, B2B and/or B2C
- For IM role, 1-3 years experience working directly with influencers
- A proven record of content creation experience (examples welcome from the start)
- Excellent command of content marketing channels and their best practices, obsessively keeping up with the newest trends and developments
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the audience lifecycle stage
- An analytical mind and thirst to use data to optimize/scale content marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and working across multiple teams
- You as comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, as thinking strategically
To apply for this job please visit skinvision1.recruitee.com.