We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are in the process of disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our AI speech-to-text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by 1 million+ users worldwide.
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Community Engagement Specialist
We are looking for our first Community Engagement Specialist to grow our global freelancer community exponentially to keep up with our fast growth! You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting freelancers from all over the world. Next to that, you will determine the freelancer engagement and communication strategy and the execution thereof. This will include setting up a smooth onboarding journey for freelancers all around the globe (600 freelancers in 11+ languages), plus engagement and training initiatives such as eLearnings, newsletters, webinars, referral programs, etc.
You will report to the Operations Lead and work closely with the Operations Planners to make sure you attract, onboard and engage the right amount of freelancers to match the demand from our customers. Next to that, you will work closely with the Product team to optimize the product based on the freelancer experiences.
If you are creative, up for a challenge and love building a community, we want to speak to you about joining Amberscript. This role will require an ability to balance executing hands-on work while making sure we are meeting our broader goals.
What will a Community Engagement Specialist achieve?
- Automate and streamline onboarding process for 600+ freelancers in 11 languages
- Source and attract freelancers from all over the world
- Develop and maintain the global engagement and communication strategy
- Own all communcations sent out to hundreds of freelancers all around the globe (i.e. monthly newsletters, webinars, training sessions, etc.)
- Improve freelance retention and satisfaction, resulting in a tight knit community
- Use data to improve our freelancer (applicant) conversion, retention, and satisfaction rates
- Implement marketing automation across the Amberscript website
- Develop a strategy for automated campaign workflows
- Create, test, deploy and track email campaigns, landing pages, and lead generation forms alongside our data analyst.
- Partner with our data analyst to provide critical marketing metrics, custom reports and actionable insights to enable data-driven decisions
- Work in campaign concepts for different sectors and markets, create messaging, and campaign deliverables with email best practices and ensure mobile-responsive designs
- Manage and maintain email calendar
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a creative and/or project management role
- Knowledge of how to set up and run communication strategies
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch is a requirement
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., webinars, referral programs, newsletters, etc.)
- Able to move at pace to get initiatives across the line
- Familiar with programme and project management methodologies & change management awareness
- Knowledge of motivation and behavioural science
- You are a team player at heart
- The opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands
- Build an organisation and community right from the beginning
- An amazing team & company events
- Steep learning curve and lot of responsibility right from the start
- An exciting and varied job that combines communications & strategy with tech
- A dynamic, welcoming working environment in the middle of Amsterdam
To apply for this job please visit www.amberscript.com.