Join the Ride
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible.
Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond
Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech.
What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As our Business Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in hiring for HQ & operations functions such as Finance, Legal and new Market launches. Dott is in an exciting growth phase with ambitious goals. Along with building our teams , you will also be involved in building recruitment strategies, market mapping and looking at ways we can improve our overall candidate experience. . You will work in a small team of recruiters and report directly to the Head of People.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow, making hiring decisions with hiring managers and offering positions to selected candidates
- Source candidates via social channels for positions such as Finance, Legal & strategy roles
- Advising and communicating effective recruitment processes for all positions
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott by initiating projects
- Help the onboarding process of new joiners
- Act as a cultural ambassador for Dott
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in an in-house or agency environment.
- Preferable experience working in high-growth environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on
- Strong intuition for qualifying and engaging candidates for various roles
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Excellent teamwork with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Have strong organisational skills and communication skills
- Fluent english speaker with additional languages as a plus!
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
To apply for this job please visit ridedott.com.