micro-mobility start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible.
Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland.
At Dott, we believe data should be at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for someone who embodies that philosophy to drive data-centricity within Dott. In this role, you’ll oversee a team of analysts that are supporting teams throughout the whole organisation. In particular, you’ll be involved with rider product analytics, where you will be a key contributor to the development of complex data tools and products. You’ll be the business owner of our Data Visualisation tool, driving usage and development.
What you’ll do:
- Analytics: You’re a business partner to product and leadership team, contributing to our growth strategy through high-class analytics and insights
- People management: Develop and scale a team of data analysts, in-still processes and structures that drive inter-team collaboration and maturity.
- Data product management: you’ll be the driving force behind the development of central analytical tooling, like self-service analytics and AB-testing infrastructure
- Product Analytics: Work closely with product managers to design frameworks and tools for scalable, exploratory product analytics for an ever-growing product organisation
- Data Visualisation: you will own the development, engagement and performance of our data visualisation tools (Tableau)
- Analytics Engineering: work in close collaboration with data engineering team to improve analytics engineering processes, drive the adoption of dataform to empower analysts building data models
What you’ll need
- Msc in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Engineering, or comparable background
- 8+ years experience working in a data role, of which at least 3 in a team lead position
- You have experience, and thrive, in a dynamic high growth environment
- You are fluent in SQL, able to get insights out of any data set
- You are highly proficient in data visualisation, and have experience with multiple tools,
- You’ve built dashboards that are used company-wide over long periods of time
- You are a skilled storyteller, able to create compelling narratives and comfortable presenting to executive teams
- You’re a team player and know how to motivate others to produce their best work.
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- You have an in-depth understanding of data infrastructure, warehousing and ELT processes
- Experience with Python is an advantage, experience working in a mobility company would be great
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right – together
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit ridedott.com.