Quicargo connects empty trucks to any business that needs transportation in real-time
Have you always wanted to know how a startup can grow through online marketing? Then read on!
Quicargo is growing rapidly and we have exciting plans for the upcoming months. We are planning to expand abroad and to support us we are looking not for one but for two a creative Marketing interns. One position is for German speaking interns and one position is for Dutch speaking interns. You get the unique opportunity to work on the launch of the Quicargo platform in new markets🚀. You will learn about all aspects of online marketing, from content creation to SEA.
At Quicargo we work hard every day to change the future of the logistics industry 🚚. Did you know that 50% of the trucks on the road travel empty or partially empty? This is very inefficient and causes tremendous harm to the environment. We have a solution for that problem! Our mission is: ‘no more empty trucks!’. How we do that? We match empty trucks with companies that need to ship their goods in our online platform.
What you will be doing..
As an allround Marketing intern you will be closely collaborating with the rest of our Marketing team, but also our Sales team. For the German speaking position it is important that you get familiair with the German market because that will enable you to write inspiring content. The Dutch speaking position will focus mainly on the Benelux, we have just launched in Belgium and we need lots of content to foster our growth in that market. You find it a challenge to generate and activate leads by using different Marketing channels and are eager to learn everything about SEO & SEA. Your input will be highly valued and you get the chance to work on projects that support your own learning goals and ambitons.
To get a bit more specific..these will be your tasks:
- Creating landing pages that explain all parts of our proposition;
- Translating the most crucial pages of our website and platform in German and English;
- Contributing to our strategy for launching in new markets;
- Writing creative content with the right SEO keywords to achieve the best ranking;
- Keywords research;
- Managing our Social Media Accounts;
- Creating and maintaining (PR) campaigns.
- Are available next semester (August or September onwards, earlier is possible) for at least 3 months, 4-5 days a week;
- Currently enrolled in a study related to (International) Business, Marketing or Communication;
- You either speak Dutch or German fluently (native is preferred) and have excellent command of the English language;
- Are a selfstarter and have a natural sense of responsibility;
- Have experience writing creative and convincing content, school experience also counts ;).
What we offer:
- A young and ambitious international team;
- A challenging internship position where you will get the chance to learn the tricks of the marketing trade;
- A market average compensation;
- Flexibility regarding working from home and working hours;
- Every week Friday drinks at the office;
- Fresh fruit, snacks, good coffee and a filled beer fridge at the office.
To apply for this job please visit quicargo.recruitee.com.