Driven by passion
Fixico is a Dutch tech company that is redefining the car repair industry.
Started in 2014 by offering a pioneering digital repair journey to car owners and providing body repair shops with new ways to grow their business. We now specialise in creating fully customisable B2B solutions for the insurance, fleet and rental industry. Our end-to-end platform handles any repair from start to finish and is linked to a unique market place to guarantee the most optimal solution for each damage. Currently, Fixico is active in 5 countries and has handled more than 250,000 repairs. Product owner at fixico
Fuelled by teamwork
Fixico is expanding rapidly and on its way of becoming Europe’s number 1 repair platform. Operating from our headquarters at the heart of Amsterdam, we reshape the way car damage repairs are handled. We do this, together with an international team of about 70 talented individuals. Our team consists of anything in and between; tech-enthusiast, damage-experts, design-connaisseurs, sales-professionals, IT-wizards, marketing-specialists, HR-guru’s and industry-veterans. Are you interested in joining the ride? We offer exciting careers and an inspirational work environment, have a look at our open positions, apply and tell us why we should meet you.
Our People & Culture team is looking for a Recruitment & Employer Branding Intern with a driven personality, hands-on approach, love for pushing existing boundaries, and an eagerness to learn. The People & Culture team is responsible for all people-related matters within Fixico. We are involved in all steps of the employee journey; from creating job postings to interviewing candidates and on-boarding new employees to performance management. Next to all recruitment matters, you will also play an important role in our employer branding activities.
Internship Recruitment & Employer branding:
Fixico is expanding rapidly and in this role, you will get the unique opportunity to be part of this scaling up. Your main focus will be optimizing the candidate journey and employer branding of Fixico. You will take responsibility for our social media channels, promoting our open positions, coordinating of the hiring process, and growing our Talent Community. In this role, you will report to our Head of Talent & work closely with our People & Culture Manager.
- Assist with creative employer branding strategies and campaigns
- Responsible for drafting and updating our job postings and Social Media channels
- Campus Recruitment: grow our network by contacting universities and other parties to set-up collaborations and promote our job openings
- Sourcing candidates for open positions
- Assist in making sure the recruitment and hiring process runs smoothly
- You are currently studying or recently finished your study in Communication or Human Resources
- Available as soon as possible
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about creating marketing content
- Available 4-6 months (flexible starting date)
- Available 3-5 days per week
- You’re a team player, with a proactive attitude, who is flexible and likes to interact with different stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Besides enjoying a paid internship you get to:
- Work in an open, transparent environment in the heart of Amsterdam
- Become part of our young, talented, and extremely driven team
- Experience plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow
- Get inspired by our office view overlooking the Rijksmuseum