About Amberscript – SEO and content manager at Start-Up Amberscript
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion. SEO and Content Manager
The internship HR Specialist at Amberscript
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
As an HR Specialist intern at Amberscript, you will be part of establishing the basis for our HR department. You will work closely with all departments (Tech, Marketing, Commercial & Operations) and help our Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Lead with sourcing the right candidates, conducting interviews and setting out our recruitment strategy. Next to that you will focus on bringing our company culture to life and boost our employer brand! Furthermore, we challenge you to pursue other company projects like acquiring ISO certifications, organizing company events and managing the office life.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial student who’s excited about helping setting up an HR department in our fast growing startup!
“This job is full of opportunities to develop new skills as well as gaining expertise in the fields of HR, recruitment and customer support. It is a job that requires good time management skills, but if done well, it is a job that is highly rewarding” – Esmay, Happiness Manager
What will a HR Specialist intern learn and do?
- Support our Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Lead in their daily tasks
- Support Operations Lead in designing & implementing Engagement and Learning & Development processes
- Own the office: Make it a great place to work for all colleagues
- Help out Customer Support during busy times
This is you
- You are studying at university level (NL: HBO or WO)
- You are passionate about startups
- You have a strong motivation to make impact
- You love to work in a structured way
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are comfortable with picking up the phone and reaching out to potential candidates
- You are fluent English, and any other European language is a plus
- You can work independently but also know how to be a teamplayer
- Become the commercial backbone of our growth in the DACH market and become part of our success story
- A lot of responsibility to shape the German market for Amberscript
- A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your (sales) skills on a daily basis
- A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
- Company phone
- Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
- Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
Want to join?