We are felyx, an innovative Dutch scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable and shared urban transport. We believe that together, people can move mountains if they are able to truly be themselves and share common values. Of course you are probably wondering what these values are? We don’t see ourselves as an ordinary company, but rather an ambitious group of people, with shared values based on integrity, working together and making a direct impact on the world. We are drivers of change and therefore value people that are self-starters and thrive on entrepreneurship. Customer Service Agent at felyx
Our data- and innovation-driven culture means we don’t like old fashioned office politics, but we love challenging each other in an open, respectful and playful way to become the best versions of ourselves. Working at felyx means you’ll be working in a creative and energetic and international environment, where you get the chance to disrupt the market.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious people to join our team, ready to bring the transportation revolution to the world. Exciting times, with exciting challenges!
Fleet Manager Utrecht at felyx
Always wanted to know how our felyx scooters magically recharge themselves? As our new Fleet Manager – responsible for Utrecht – you will get to know all the in’s and out’s on how to keep our daily operations running. This is your chance to take over and help us make felyx within the city an even bigger success.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody within their own expertise is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers, engineers, and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Felyx is one of the few micro-mobility players in the world that is EBITDA positive on a group level. We are a young company with more than a hundred employees, working in the operations and at the head office in Amsterdam. You can describe us as passionate, ambitious, entrepreneurial, and transparent. Do you share our DNA? Great! Join our ride!
What can you expect?
As our Fleet Manager you are the right hand of the Area Manager. You are the eyes and ears, and always on the spot for ad hoc requests. You will be responsible for our field team, which is maintaining and optimizing our fleet of e-scooters. The team consists of our Service Support Agents and a scooter mechanic. Although you are the one who is in the lead, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty. It’s a role with lots of responsibility and freedom. Besides keeping the overview, you are always ready to get into action and assist riders and the team in general when necessary. Making sure felyx lives up to its promise of everyday operational excellence and report your findings to the Area Manager.
And important not to forget: we encourage you to grow with the company and within your role as we are continually on our journey towards ‘world domination’. Just kidding, market leader in Europe will do (for now).
We trully get excited when you
- Possess 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a team lead position in either a consulting or start-up environment
- Flourish when given freedom and like to show initiative
- Are entrepreneurial and you have analytical skills to stay on top of all factors impacting team & Fleet performance
- Know how to multitask, prioritize and communicate with multiple entities at once
- Are fluent in English and Dutch (required)
- Have your driver license (B)
- Know the streets of Utrecht like the inside of your back pocket
Bonus points if you
- Have previous experience with P&L responsibility
- Are a natural leader with experience in team management
- Are excited about sustainability and urban mobility services
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset (creative problem solver, dedicated, motivated, self-starter)
What’s in it for me?
An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a shared passion for our mission. You will work in a transparent, fast-growing and inspirational environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged on a daily basis! And next to that:
- 29 paid days off on fulltime base: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- You will get free felyx minutes.
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer).
- We offer 6 weeks of paternity leave with 100% salary for all (upcoming) dads.
- We take your development seriously and encourage you to grow with the company and within your role.
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty and healthy lunch.
Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We’re not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
We are very proud of the fact that we have been named by LinkedIn as a top start-up to work at for the second time in a row, together with many other prestigious awards we’ve received since our start in 2017. We are operational in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Haarlem, Eindhoven, Den Bosch and Brussels and will be launching many more (European) cities in 2021. We have a strong focus on scaling up internationally.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
We believe that diversity goes hand in hand with different perspectives. It is these different perspectives that can help us become better and more innovative in finding solutions for our customers.
And because we believe this can be achieved, we are looking for colleagues who are intrinsically motivated and bring the right experience. Gender, age, sexual orientation or origin will never be a factor and will never become one.
We understand you might not tick all the boxes above. The truth is, we don’t either. If you feel up for the ride, we encourage you to apply now!
Customer service agent at felyx