How will you change the world as Growth Hacker or Digital Marketeer at Quicargo?
Become part of the future of logistics & transportation. Join Quicargo to take our digital marketing strategies to the next level 🚀.
Do you know that circa 50% of the trucks on the road drive around empty or partially empty? This is a massive waste of resources and creates unnecessary congestion on the roads. At Quicargo, you will help to promote our mission to efficiently fill this empty capacity with goods – NO MORE EMPTY TRUCKS.
In the media, you may already have heard of Quicargo as the company was part of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Stars, made it on the Challengers list of Sprout and got into the finals of the Young Business Awards. With more and more renowned companies using our services and a leading position within the Benelux, we would like you to help us to expand even further.
How will you help shape the future of logistics & transportation?
You get excited about setting up new marketing strategies to accelerate Quicargo’s growth. To do so, you are not afraid to bump heads. On the contrary, you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and you can push your own projects. Whether this is via SEA, SEO, Social media, or other marketing channels, you like to get your hands dirty to explore every inch of the market to find opportunities to grow Quicargo’s status in the market.
Of origin, Quicargo is a tech company and a digital platform, and therefore handles a lot of data. As a data-driven Growth Hacker, you know how to use this to your advantage. You are not afraid to find ways to make the data presentable for the whole team, to automate incoming and outgoing data via for instance Hubspot and PowerBI, and to use the data as a solid foundation for new marketing projects.
What you will be doing…
One of the good things about working at Quicargo is that we will trust you to find the best way to drive our growth strategy by using data and testing different initiatives. You will play a key role in scaling our growth efforts and our international expansion. Don’t know where to start? These are some of the tasks that you will be contributing towards:
- Owning and developing our digital Marketing strategy and customer journey;
- Designing and implementing digital Marketing campaigns to generate leads;
- Scaling, optimizing and automating our growth channels;
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting on all digital campaigns for effectiveness and managing performance through our KPI’s;
- Optimizing our organisation for growth by further developing and professionalizing our acquisition channels and internal systems.
Who you are…
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (HBO/WO);
- You have an excellent command of the English language and are a native Dutch, German or French speaker;
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Growth Hacking in a B2B environment;
- You are a self starter and get excited even about thinking of implementing new innovative Marketing strategies;
- You are data driven and a digital native, you have experience with Hubspot, SEA & CRM Marketing;
- You like to go fast and know what it means to work in a dynamic scaleup/startup environment. Work experience in a scaleup or startup is a nice bonus, but at least we expect you to have the right growth (hacking) mindset.
What perks can you expect?
- A competitive salary, 25 holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- You’ll receive a generous monthly expense allowance and a travel allowance;
- You’ll have access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations;
- Regular team activities;
- International and ambitious team all with a passion to make the world a better place
- Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
- In-house gym membership
- Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen