SkinVision is on a mission to save the lives of 250,000 people in the next ten years, by revolutionizing the way we care about our skin. Did you know that 1 in 5 people get skin cancer during their lifetime? SkinVision mobilises and empowers consumers to act on and manage their skin health, being the first CE certified skin cancer app. SkinVision’s technology uses an innovative algorithm to analyse skin spots, enabling customers and the health system to minimize cases of skin cancer and positively touch the lives of millions of people around the world. Digital Growth Marketing Manager at Skinvision
Health has never been more important and solutions in the digital space are revolutionising the way we go through the health care journey.
What we know is that skin cancer is the most common cancer in Western countries and the amount of patients is rapidly growing. We embrace the idea that technology can take away the barriers that stand in the way of early detection of skin cancer, and get anyone to a doctor at the right time.
Our mission to save lives from skin cancer is a call for action and one we care deeply about. To continue expanding our reach to users, we welcome talented and motivated professionals that want to be challenged every day and know their impact is far beyond a job title.
Data Insights Manager
The role of Digital Growth Marketing Manager
Are you our new Digital Growth Marketing Manager? You will be in charge of our company website, organic and paid acquisition, app store experience, email & nurture efforts and our marketing database. With over 800k active users and more than 15k users joining us every month, we’re growing rapidly with the vast majority of customers finding us through digital channels or word of mouth.
Do you thrive at employing a strategic mindset while rolling up your sleeves to get things done?
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven and impact-orientated marketing pro to own the majority of our digital marketing function, B2B and B2C. You will join a growing marketing team working tirelessly to find most innovative ways to engage our audience and drive growth. We’re now looking for someone to supercharge this growth across the board, scale new revenue generating digital channels, pump up our conversion rates and improve retention.
- Plan and execute our digital marketing strategy and execution, including website, SEO/SEM, ASO, CRO, marketing database, email, organic and paid campaigns, for B2B and B2C audience
- Own SkinVision.com website management, create content and collaborate with your teammates on developing high quality content, ensure that the website is optimised (SEO), up to date and functions properly
- Take our app store experience to the next level: set up app store optimization strategy and execute it, design and roll out experiments to improve our store conversion rates, increase the organic downloads and improve our ratings, own our app store visibility
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests. Experiment with new channel approaches to improve growth, look for opportunities to optimise our funnel and try things we haven’t done before
- Drive organic and paid acquisition efforts, lead an iterative test-and-learn process around creating effective experiences and optimizing performance of consumer journey across all parts of the conversion funnel, regularly measure and optimize ROI
- Be responsible for the consumer journey orchestration across the digital touchpoints and collaborate tightly with the rest of the team providing most optimized multi-channel connected customer journey
- Drive industry best-in-class metrics: establish our KPIs, own improving on these metrics, Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights and push us all to deliver a best in class growth marketing function
- Collaborate with agencies and partners. Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Own the localisation process
What you will bring in
- Minimum BA/BS in Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a fast-moving company, B2B and/or B2C
- Consider yourself a digital marketing whizz and have a proven track record of delivering results across the entire marketing funnel
- Have a thorough knowledge of growth-orientated digital marketing areas such as SEO, ASO, CRO, app store, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, website management, analytics, organic & paid acquisition
- Are obsessed with data, have experience in conducting experiments and cannot “breathe” if there is no data to work with
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and apply commercial mindset to put insights into a business perspective
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends and best practices
- You are as comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, as thinking strategically
- Have a self-starter mindset and are impact-driven
- Proficiency of English both verbally and written. Domain of other languages are certainly a plus.
Job location: Amsterdam
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women for example tend to only apply only when they check every box. If you feel energised by our mission and would like to use your first-class talent to accelerate the growth of SkinVision but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still apply. We’d love to receive your application and see if you could be a great fit.
Data Insights Manager