We are felyx, an innovative Dutch scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable and shared urban transport. We believe that together, people can move mountains if they are able to truly be themselves and share common values. Of course you are probably wondering what these values are? We don’t see ourselves as an ordinary company, but rather an ambitious group of people, with shared values based on integrity, working together and making a direct impact on the world. We are drivers of change and therefore value people that are self-starters and thrive on entrepreneurship. Customer Service Agent at felyx
Our data- and innovation-driven culture means we don’t like old fashioned office politics, but we love challenging each other in an open, respectful and playful way to become the best versions of ourselves. Working at felyx means you’ll be working in a creative and energetic and international environment, where you get the chance to disrupt the market.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious people to join our team, ready to bring the transportation revolution to the world. Exciting times, with exciting challenges!
Customer Service Agent – French Speaking
Are you a big fan of our green felyx scooters? And do you speak Dutch and French fluently, know how to talk to customers and would you like to work in a young team at one of the most innovative and fast-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands? Great! Join our ride!
Since we are growing fast, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues for the Customer Service team at our office in Amsterdam. As a Customer Service Agent you are the voice of felyx towards our customers. You will be working in a young team and a high degree of independence is expected of you.
As urbanization is rising and the air quality is deteriorating, we feel the need to make our cities greener and healthier by offering a sustainable mobility solution. Besides, we offer a new and fun way around town! At felyx, everybody is contributing to a cleaner city by making this swift door-to-door transportation the new status quo. We are working together as an ambitious team of entrepreneurs, operators, marketers and engineers – and looking to grow as we scale the business throughout Europe. Felyx is one of the few micro-mobility players in the world that is EBITDA positive on group level with a fleet of c3.000 e-mopeds. We are a young company with more than a hundred employees, working in the operations and at the head office in Amsterdam. You can describe us as passionate, ambitious, entrepreneurial, and transparent. Do you share our DNA? Great!
What can you expect?
You will be the contact point of our organization and, where necessary, offer a suitable solution to our customers. Whether it be via e-mail, telephone or social media. Questions you can expect are about the scooters, the app, the account and everything in between. Because you know what is going on with our users, you will also submit suggestions internally to continuously improve our product and service.
What we need
- You are service-oriented and have a problem solving mindset
- You are able to work between 20 – 40 hours per week, let’s discuss what works best for you
- You have 1+ years of experience in a Customer Service role
- You take the responsibility and can prioritize the questions that’s come in
- Are fluent in French and Dutch (required)
- You live in Amsterdam (required)
- You have a flexible personality and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality. Shifts can take place during evenings or weekends.
What’s in it for me?
- An ambitious team of entrepreneurial colleagues with a lot of passion for our mission.
- A transparent, fast-growing and inspirational work environment in which you are able to take the lead over your own career and will get challenged to make us grow!
- 29 paid days off on fulltime base: 28 on the roll and a day off on your birthday!
- We want to invest in your future: a good pension plan is therefore in place (1/3 employee, 2/3 employer)
- Once we are able to go back to the office (hopefully soon!), we offer a tasty en healthy lunch.
- Given the current circumstances, we find it only fair to offer you the material you need to do your job optimally
- Last but not least: fun, freedom and trust! We’re not scared to work our butts off, but this is only possible once we all experience joy in the work that we do every day.
Joining our ride is becoming part of the leading global platform in urban mobility. Having a direct impact on the operation + getting a lot of freedom in your role will give you the potential to grow with the company.
At felyx we believe that the best workplace is one that represents the world we live in today. This means we believe that diversity in the broadest sense of the word connects us and drives us forward as a company.
Customer service agent at felyx