We are Connecterra. We build an AI that will impact the future of our planet..
Connecterra is a diverse team of pioneers working to solve one of the hardest challenges the planet faces today: Agriculture Efficiency. We are the proud inventors of Ida, a digital assistant for farmers that uses data and machine learning to help support farmers and their stakeholders improve farm efficiency. Ida (Artificial Intelligence that is making farming more efficient) has demonstrated that she can help improve productivity by over 20% and is growing rapidly. Headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we operate in 18 countries globally. commercial operations specialist
We are a young technology company of radical thinkers from all over the world and all walks of life. Together we’re working on building an Artificial Intelligence that will grow food sustainably to feed future generations. We’re based in brilliant offices on Amsterdam’s up & coming NDSM wharf.
Our mission is to train an Artificial Intelligence to learn how to farm, so we can empower farmers of all sizes to increase productivity of their farms, while reducing the impact of farming on the planet.
You’re our Commercial Operations Specialist:
Working closely with product marketing, you’ll be responsible for translating strategy into best-in-class materials and training tools that empower our Ida sales team. You’ll also take ownership of developing the sales enablement maintenance process, ensuring our team is always equipped with up-to-date and compelling content. You have previous experience in sales operations or sales marketing and experience in defining and running similar initiatives.
Your primary responsibilities will be
- Own all sales enablement materials across regions, including creation and ongoing maintenance work based on product or market changes.
- With support of product marketing, develops and maintains learning program for the sales team, including appropriate processes, practices, forms, and tools
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of sales enablement content usage
- Supports product feedback loop by collecting and synthesizing sales team insights from the market
- Contributes to lead generation activities with sales involvement, such as campaigns, events, etc.
- Solid knowledge of sales enablement methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Expert with PPT, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva and other digital visual communication tools used for sales material creation
- Understanding of sales process and buyer journey as a foundation for material creation
- Basic grasp on sales training best practices (instructional design, implementation and measurement).
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) required; Dutch or Spanish is highly desirable
- Strong communicator in both written and presentation form
- Capable of planning and facilitating meetings, whether virtual or in person
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Positive, collaborative, can-do attitude and creative in finding solutions
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of direct experience in sales enablement, sales operation or sales marketing for B2B products
- This role can be based in our office in Amsterdam but we’re also open to remote candidates across the Netherlands and Europe
Every day we work hard on making the world a better place, thus the happiness and well-being of our team members is important to us. We currently offer the following:
- A diverse, open minded and creative working environment where all are welcome.
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy – we trust you and your time is yours to own. Work in an environment and on a schedule that suits you and your team best & enjoy unlimited holiday days
- Quarterly company-wide Selfie Day – take a day on us to relax, do what you need to do to stay mentally healthy!
- The opportunity to play a vital role in an exciting start-up – we welcome your voice & input
And as we grow as a company this list will also grow.
Our hiring ethos:
We seek only the best & brightest who have a hunger to excel in their craft and will make a positive & unique addition to our culture and team. Your attitude and commitment to working as a part of this team to come up with new ideas, solve problems and deliver results is what matters most to us.
Our team is highly motivated, engaging, fun and supportive. We work as a team but hold each other accountable to our responsibilities.
We offer you a platform to do the best work of your life, be involved with an interesting product and part of a unique, diverse and collaborative environment, your genuine desire to be an integral part of our mission means a lot to us.
Join us to build an AI that has purpose.
senior backend engineer