About Amberscript – SEO and content manager at Start-Up Amberscript
We are Amberscript, a dynamic startup founded in 2017 and based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio & video into text using speech recognition. AI/algorithms and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by more than 350.000 users worldwide.
We are disrupting a very traditional market (transcription & subtitling). Now that we have achieved product-market fit, we are scaling rapidly. Our vision is to make all audio readable, accessible, and analyzable. Currently, we are looking for a marketer to support the maintenance and development of our website, run tests, pull and analyze the data to guide our expansion. SEO and Content Manager
The B2B Marketer at Amberscript
Are you a business development customer-centric marketer, with passion for disruptive technology and keen on making an impact? Amberscript is looking for a B2B marketer to bridge the commercial and marketing team efforts in acquiring and maintaining our corporate and governmental clients across our target markets.
Your responsibilities will be
- Coordinate content creation for the B2B side of the business, including case studies, email campaigns, white papers and webinars.
- Create brochures, slides and other marketing assets for the sales team.
- Maintain and improve the MQL system to capture leads and nurture leads.
- Negotiate event sponsorships and participation
- Understand the ICP in each market to improve messaging and product positioning for the B2B segment
This is you
- You are customer-centric and detail-oriented
- You are adaptable and willing to wear different hats
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you love to be around people and to improve yourself
- You can work with little or no supervision and you are results-driven
- Flexibility to work in a startup environment with team members from all over the world
- A strong passion for disruptive technology.
- 3+ years of experience with B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
- Experience in B2G is a big plus
Want to join?