Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we’re hiring a Business Controller to join us!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as a Business Controller, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
What you will do
Tiqets is positioned for explosive growth in the post-pandemic world, and we’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help us build out a strong Data Science foundation
As а Business Controller, you will be part of the Tiqets Finance team and report to the FP&A Manager. Together with the FP&A Manager, you are responsible for business reporting and creating all sorts of business analysis. You are data driven and like to support the business in taking the right decisions on strategic and operational level with amazing business analysis.
You are a team player, result driven, ambitious and like getting things done as quickly as possible, in a smart and accurate way.
business controller at tiqets
Responsibilities you will get
- Support and drive with the FP&A Manager the planning and control cyclus
- Involved in the business part of the monthly closing and reporting
- Analytical review and reporting of the financials versus budget/forecasts
- Initiate improvements of the monthly & quarterly review and reporting process
- Support with the construction of a complete outlook for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow (forecast and scenario planning)
- Prepare financial and non-financial data for business performance reviews
- Provide departments with relevant analysis on performance and costs (IT, Marketing, CS and Brand)
- Analyze growth and margins for the various venues, cities and countries
- Create and improve daily/weekly reports and dashboards
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses and develop reports in Looker (BI tool)
Qualifications needed to be successfull
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Experience in an international fast growing environment is a plus
- You have the potential to be become a trustful business partner for internal stakeholders and MT
- Careful attention to details and a desire to continually learn and share
- Startup mindset
- Professional, credible, committed
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must. SQL is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Living in the Netherlands
Perks that we offer
Excited? and want to join?
Senior Data Scientist